DSG Global, LLC is a premier consulting firm specializing in international trade compliance, training and global business strategy. We help companies of all sizes with strategies to expand their global footprint and understand complex international trade rules.
Throughout our careers, we have assisted over a thousand small, medium sized as well as Fortune 500 companies navigate international trade compliance rules. As our customers attest through their testimonials, we offer DSG Global as a welcome alternative to the larger, less personal consulting firms.
For company news and events, visit our News page.
What are our goals?
- To continue to deliver the superlative customer service that our client family has come to expect.
- To educate our client family so they can achieve the necessary level of knowledge to fully maximize their potential from international business.
- To maximize our client’s financial returns from international business, while ensuring compliance with international trade regulations.
- We are committed to the success of our communities, and are actively involved in the betterment of our community.
What are our core values?
Our core values guide our daily philosophy and approach to every member of our team and client family.
- Client family: Genuine customer relationships are at the core of our business. We build every relationship on trust and honesty so our clients can always rely on us as both advisor and ally. We design our relationships to be genuine, not just to be great partners but also to enable growth that is both measurable and meaningful for our clients.
- Nurture our people: Our people are the source of our unique expertise and why we’ve designed a culture that nurtures, inspires and rewards every team member. This culture also ensures breakthrough results for our client family.
- World-class Quality: At DSG Global, we put a premium on world class quality work and delivery of value.
- Giving back to our community: For us, community involvement is not just something that we do on the side. We are deeply engaged in a wide range of professional organizations and charitable service initiatives.
Our team is led by our founder and chief executive officer, Deep SenGupta.
Prior to founding DSG Global in 2014, Deep was the Principal of FedEx’s Global trade consulting group, a group he joined as a Founding member in 2002.
Prior to joining FedEx, Deep was with KPMG’s Tax and International Trade & Customs practice.
Deep obtained his basic legal training (LL.B) in India, Masters in Law-Taxation (LL.M) from the University of Washington – School of Law (2001) and received executive education on International Trade from Harvard University’s Kennedy School.
In 2011, Deep was appointed by the U.S Secretary of Commerce to the President’s Export Council Subcommittee on Export administration (PECSEA) to advise the Obama administration on its export control reform efforts.
Deep also serves as the Chairperson of the Northern California District Export Council (appointed by the US Secretary of Commerce Secretary).
Deep is a sought-after speaker on international trade issues and addresses customers and trade associations around the country.
Are you an expert in International trade or global business?
We are always looking for energetic international business and trade compliance experts. Deep domain knowledge and EXCELLENT customer service skills are a MUST.
Are you a university student looking for an internship opportunity?
If you are pursuing University education in international business, international relations or Economics and are looking for internship opportunities to broaden your horizon, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities with our team, please contact us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!