We are delighted to launch DSG Global Academy, your resource for international trade knowledge. We offer comprehensive training on a wide variety of topics around US Import & Export rules, as well as on doing business in global markets. Our training can be offered via webinars or in an on-site classroom setting.
We created a series of webinars to meet your training needs on various international trade topics. These webinars are going to be delivered live, by our Founder & CEO, Deep SenGupta. Each webinar will have time for Q&A. Presentation slides will be shared during the webinar. After the webinar, a certificate of completion will be emailed to you.
Click on each topic to view more details. To see short introductory videos on these webinar topics, please visit our YouTube channel or click on the Video links below.
- Beginner’s Guide to Export compliance [Video]
- Beginner’s Guide to Import compliance [Video]
- INCOTERMS [Video]
- Freight Forwarders: Avoiding costly export violations [Video]
- Preparing for a Customs Audit [Video]
- C-TPAT Application & Validation [Video]
- Export Compliance-Best Practices [Video]
- Customs Valuation [Video]
- Joining the Importer Self-Assessment (ISA) Program [Video]
- Building a ‘Global’ Trade compliance program [Video]
- HTS Classification [Video]
- ECCN Classification [Video]
Please see our schedule of upcoming webinars below to sign up.
Please note that the price of our webinars are “per-person”. However, if you have a large group of co-workers (more than 5 persons) who would like to attend any of our LIVE or RECORDED webinars, please contact email@example.com for more information on special group rates.
Company License: Would you like to offer all your employees, unrestricted access to all of our LIVE and RECORDED webinars? If Yes, please consider a Company license. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Refund Policy
If you cannot attend, just let us know at email@example.com before the program starts. You may transfer your registration fee to another person, to a recording of the event that includes all program handouts, or to another upcoming seminar. You may request a refund of your registration fee. All refunds will incur a $5 processing fee. DSG Global reserves the right to cancel any webinar with 24 hours notice in which case a full refund or credit will be offered.
Training sessions will be customized based on your needs, skill levels of individuals (basic, intermediate, advanced) as well for different corporate functions (Finance, Supply-chain, Legal etc).
Our trainers have many years of experience in providing our customers with training on a variety of international trade topics.
Some representative topics are listed below:
- US Customs compliance
- Preparing for a Focused Assessment
- Customs Valuation
- HTS Classification
- Country of Origin marking
- Intellectual Property Rights enforcement
- US Export controls
- ITAR rules (Directorate of Defense Trade Controls)
- Export administration regulations (Bureau of Industry and Security)
- How to develop an export management and compliance program (EMCP).
- ECCN Classification
- Cargo-Security Programs
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Partners in Progress (PIP)
- Authorized Economic Operators (AEO)
- Canadian Customs compliance
- Free Trade Agreements (including NAFTA compliance)
- Foreign Trade Zones (Evaluation and Application)
- Global import-export requirements (for major countries).
- International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS 2010)